Study Says Men Are Attracted to Unattractive Women
The good news is that new research says men like to go after unattractive women. The bad news is that new research says men like to go after unattractive women.
A study conducted by dating site OkCupid found that really attractive women and below-average looking women counterparts get more messages from men than those who fall somewhere in between. To determine this, they used a whole bunch of complicated math that we really don't understand but are suspicious of nonetheless.
Apparently, having a few guys think you're not cute is beneficial to the cause of meeting that special somebody ... at least on OkCupid, where users who look "controversial" get more responses than those who look "normal."
The Girl Who Set up 15 Blind Dates at the Same Bar-and Stood Everyone Up
I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Because He Refused to Dance
Is "Marital Leave" The Key to a Happy Marriage?
Around the Web
- What Drives Men Away and What Attracts Them - YourTango
- Bill Clinton: It's Still the Economy, Stupid - The Daily Beast
- Do You Want to Know When Your Friends Run Into Your Ex? - The Frisky
- Would You Marry Someone Who Didn't Have a Job? - The Gloss
- And the City That Has the Most Sex Is ... - The Stir, CafeMom
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Makeup Sweat-Proof This Summer - BellaSugar