Hey, Ladies: It's a Surf Camp and Yoga Retreat Giveaway for You and a Friend!
We'll even throw in a yard full of sand and sea, private massages and excellent (healthy!) dining. Did we mention this getaway is in sunny Costa Rica?
That's right! One lucky MyDaily reader (and her friend) will win a seven-day/six-night stay at a women's surf camp and yoga retreat in Costa Rica through Pura Vida Adventures.
We know, it's awesome.
The trip includes beachfront accommodations, daily surf lessons, use of a surfboard and other "I'm-a-surfer-girl-now"-necessary equipment, daily yoga sessions, great food and one private massage.
Please note: The trip does NOT include airfare. But there's ample time to find cheap tickets! After all, once you land, you and a friend will have a blissed-out, worry-free week to look forward to together.
The adventure takes place May 7–13, 2011, and is non-transferable. The memories (and surf skills) will last a lot longer, guaranteed.
Here's how you can win seven-day/six-night stay at a woman's surf camp and yoga retreat in Costa Rica provided by Pura Vida Adventures:
• Enter your name and email in the form below
• The entry must be left before 5PM ET on Monday, Feb. 28, 2011
• You may enter only once on this post
• Winner will be selected in a random drawing
• Winner will receive accommodations for two women at a surf camp and Yoga retreat in Costa Rica which includes surf lessons, yoga sessions and is outlined here; total value = $4,200
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older
• Click here for complete Official Rules
We'll notify the winner by email, and you'll have 24 hours to respond. If we don't hear back, we'll pick a new winner, so remember to check your email!
Around the Web
- What Drives Men Away and What Attracts Them - YourTango
- Bill Clinton: It's Still the Economy, Stupid - The Daily Beast
- Do You Want to Know When Your Friends Run Into Your Ex? - The Frisky
- Would You Marry Someone Who Didn't Have a Job? - The Gloss
- And the City That Has the Most Sex Is ... - The Stir, CafeMom
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Makeup Sweat-Proof This Summer - BellaSugar