Women Willing to Give Up Sex, Cell Phones, Days Off for a Sharp-Dressed Man
While we like to think that it's the inside that always counts, Men's Warehouse recently conducted a survey asking women how high a man's fashion sense ranked in a lady's list of priorities and found that 78 percent of women say one of the hottest things a man can ever do is know how to dress. Apparently it's so important to us, there's a whole bunch of stuff we are willing to forego in exchange.
According to the survey:
• 10 percent of women would give up sex or the Internet for a sharp-dressed fella
• 23 percent would toss their iPhone into the nearest river if he'd get rid of those pleated pants
• 32 percent of women have actually tossed a piece of their significant other's clothing
• 65 percent said, more gently, that their other half's closet "could use a makeover"
While it seems like this survey highlights our more superficial side, we must admit that there is just something libido-busting about a guy wearing mandals or carrying a murse.
Around the Web
- What Drives Men Away and What Attracts Them - YourTango
- Bill Clinton: It's Still the Economy, Stupid - The Daily Beast
- Do You Want to Know When Your Friends Run Into Your Ex? - The Frisky
- Would You Marry Someone Who Didn't Have a Job? - The Gloss
- And the City That Has the Most Sex Is ... - The Stir, CafeMom
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Makeup Sweat-Proof This Summer - BellaSugar