eBay Revenge: Woman Strips, Sell's Ex's Stuff to Highest Bidder
Secure in this knowledge, a 26-year-old Boca Raton woman who goes by Taylor has decided to sell all of her ex-boyfriend's stuff on eBay, using her own body as a mostly naked model for it. She kicked him out around Christmastime after learning that he was cheating on her, and he left behind about 5 years' worth of stuff.
Considering the fact that she paid for most of it since her (clearly charming) boyfriend was terminally unemployed, it seemed fair to her to create a website, sell the crap and get at least some of her money back. As for the naked posing business -- apparently her ex didn't like her to dress too provocatively, so wearing his clothes on her otherwise nude body and then putting pictures of it on eBay was just the obvious choice for her.
Much like how eating nothing but chicken wings and crying in front of "Marley & Me" was the natural choice for us when we broke up with our ex. If only we had thought to do it naked and put pictures on the internet, maybe we could have turned a profit too ....
Around the Web
- What Drives Men Away and What Attracts Them - YourTango
- Bill Clinton: It's Still the Economy, Stupid - The Daily Beast
- Do You Want to Know When Your Friends Run Into Your Ex? - The Frisky
- Would You Marry Someone Who Didn't Have a Job? - The Gloss
- And the City That Has the Most Sex Is ... - The Stir, CafeMom
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Makeup Sweat-Proof This Summer - BellaSugar