90-Year-Old Woman Finds Husband on Match.com
Molly Holder, 90, met her 82-year-old husband Ed Nisbett on none other than Match.com.
The couple started exchanging messages in November. They soon realized they had things in common: Both loved poetry and scotch, for instance. When the two finally met in January, Nisbett was instantly smitten.
"The picture that she had on Match.com really didn't do her justice," the former steel worker told the local ABC affiliate in Tallahassee, Florida, where the two live.
Then on Valentine's Day, Nisbett asked Holder to be his wife.
"He said, 'I want to marry you,'" Holder said. "I said, 'Well, that's nice 'cause I want to marry you.' I should've said, 'Well if you want to marry me, get down on your knees and ask me.'"
On June 18, the two widows said "I do" in front 25 of their close friends and family. They're proof that it's never too late to find love -- and you're never too old to date online.
Around the Web
- What Drives Men Away and What Attracts Them - YourTango
- Bill Clinton: It's Still the Economy, Stupid - The Daily Beast
- Do You Want to Know When Your Friends Run Into Your Ex? - The Frisky
- Would You Marry Someone Who Didn't Have a Job? - The Gloss
- And the City That Has the Most Sex Is ... - The Stir, CafeMom
- 3 Easy Ways to Keep Your Makeup Sweat-Proof This Summer - BellaSugar